Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes
I do feel lonely inside and outside
Because no one is there instead of everybody is here

Sometimes
I worry bout of all things that should not be
Because I feel insecure swirling around me

Sometimes
I touch my cheek and taste the tears rolling down
Because I never realize when it pours

Sometimes
I weakly conscious bout the enemies lies inside me
Because I feel everyone around me is my friend

Sometimes
I ignore above the sky
Because I always think below the sea

Sometimes
I roughly shake things that shed my soul
Because I cannot bear the pain

Sometimes
I look at the rainbow for no reasons
Because I know my spirit will be charged whenever I look at it

Sometimes
I deny the fact that I love you
Because I don't want you and I to feel the pain

Sometimes
I cry for I see you in front of me
Because I cannot bear to say how much I miss you

Sometimes
I allow myself being hurt
Because I can feel how sweet sacrifice can be

And sometimes..
I don't know what life will be if above all the things I change with everytime
Because there are always sometimes in everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...